Thorough and Professional Laminate Flooring Installation
For decades, Bode Floors has delivered superior laminate flooring to Columbia, MD families. As the styles have changed, so have we. We are proud to offer an impressive selection of flooring solutions to homeowners, ensuring all our customers find what they need from us. We specialize in using our skills to create more hospitable environments for our clients. In addition to hardwood, carpet, and other flooring materials, we offer highly-skilled laminate flooring installation. If you’re looking for a way to spruce up your house, laminate is an excellent alternative to hardwood floors. Most importantly, you can trust our team to get the job done right.
What Is Laminate Flooring?
Laminate is one of the most popular flooring materials
in the United States. They are a hybrid floor consisting of a particleboard wood base topped with a high-definition image layer and a transparent wear layer. The result is a hyper-realistic walking surface that screams sophistication and luxury. They are perfect fits for any room that does not experience excess moisture. While you should not choose it for your bathroom, you’ll find it is ideal for kitchens, living rooms, hallways, and more.
What Are the Benefits of Laminate Flooring?
Remodeling projects are a chore. Choosing between all the options available to you is difficult and overwhelming to even the most relaxed customers. We offer a range of flooring materials and numerous brands so that we can understand the struggle. Our team wants to help make your selection easier and ensure you’re happy with the finished product. We can assure you of the following benefits of laminate flooring:
- Durability: You’re going to walk, skip, and run on your floors for years. Your children will play with toys, and your dogs will romp around the living room and play fetch. You need to know your floors can handle it. Fortunately, laminate floors are among the hardiest flooring solutions around. They have a tough external layer and resin coating, making them impact and scratch-resistant.
- Stain, Fade, and Moisture-Resistant: Accidents happen – and we can’t do anything about the sun. Unlike many other flooring options, laminate will resist staining – which is a major plus for parents and pet owners. Spills will not immediately warp your floors – as long as you dry the mess quickly. And the material will not fade over the years as the sun bears down on your floors.
- Easy Maintenance: Laminate floors feature a specialized design that makes them difficult to destroy. Those same features also make laminate an easy surface to clean. We often recommend laminate flooring to homeowners on the go. If you don’t have time to clean, laminate is an excellent choice because you don’t need to wax or varnish it.
- Affordability: Sticking to a budget might sometimes seem impossible, but laminate makes it easy. They are less expensive than other options, such as hardwood. But the cheaper cost doesn’t mean less impressive quality. Manufacturers have perfected the science of creating high-quality flooring. Laminate floors have even made their way into high-end housing, proving their quality.
- Versatility: Homeowners desire choices, and laminate flooring offers an impressive range of options. For instance, you can achieve the authentic appearance of hardwood or stone. We have a nearly endless supply of color tones and grain styles, ensuring all our customers can find something they adore and will cherish for years.
Why You Should Choose Bode Flooring for Laminate Flooring
Bode Floors has the pedigree and experience required to put you at ease. Whether you are installing laminate floors as part of a larger remodeling project or merely replacing old flooring, you can count on our team to cater our services to your specific needs. That’s our promise to you. And if laminate floors aren’t your thing, you can choose from a range of additional surfaces, including hardwood and carpet. Contact us today to get started with our services.